Mixing up a new twist on the Moscow Mule today with a new cocktail recipe.
Happy Friday friends! I’m so excited for the holiday weekend, I hope you have something fun planned. If you’re looking for a nice cold cocktail to celebrate the long weekend with, then today is the day. If you love a good Moscow Mule like I certainly do – you won’t want to miss out on trying this Alpine Mule. Part of my cocktail list from my summer travels, this one is a fun twist on the Moscow Mule and I’m into it.
I first had the Alpine Mule while I was in California for my birthday back in April. At brunch at the cutest place called Manhattan Beach Post… yes, brunch. It’s 5 0’clock somewhere, right? Grab your Vodka and some Aperol and head to the kitchen with me. Cheers!
P.S. I highly recommend the biscuits.
- 2 oz Tito’s Vodka (or any vodka of your preference)
- 1 oz Aperol
- Ginger Beer
- Kiwi – Sliced
- Black Pepper – for Garnish
- Fill your copper mug with ice to the top.
- Pour in your 2 oz of vodka over the ice. Pour in your 1 oz of Aperol.
- Top with Ginger Beer.
- Garnish with Kiwi slice and sprinkle of black pepper.
COCKTAIL TIP: You could also muddle kiwi in the bottom of the glass before filling with ice.
Photos by StudioAH