Today’s Friday favorites are definitely the epitome of the word favorite. Not only do I pick and pull eight images consisting of home tours, DIY’s, and current trends but I always tend to lean towards my personal design style and things I’m drawn to – I mean, why wouldn’t I? Well, today I’m really channeling that word favorite because I’ve gathered eight of my favorite swoon-worthy spaces and design elements today for Friday favorites.
Each of these have a style or design element that I just absolutely swoon over. Yes, I know you’re probably thinking I ‘swoon’ over everything… well, most things yeah but these are on the top of my list and I would put these favorites in my own home without hesitation. Let’s check out what I love so much about these Friday favorites today, shall we?
- There’s not much to say here besides abstract art. I love how much movement abstract art has, the larger the canvas the better.
- These cabinets are the perfect color – Not quite white, but not quite gray. Add a white subway tile backsplash and white marble look (not actual marble because it damages quickly) countertops and gold hardware. I’m in.
- These bookshelves are so perfectly styled I need them in my life.
- Slap that cabinet color from #2 on the walls of the master bathroom and create a custom white vanity that looks like a piece of furniture. SWOON
- If you missed Emily Henderson’s nursery reveal this week you’re missing out. I love everything about this adorable nursery especially that wallpaper.
- I can’t decide if the best part about this entryway is the console or the mirror. Let’s go with both.
- Another bathroom I can’t get enough of – did you notice they both have gray hardware and a herringbone tile floor? I think there’s a pattern here…
- Keeping with the herringbone trend, if I have a fireplace in my dream home you can bet there will be white washed brick involved.
Which design element is your favorite?