It’s Friday – another week come and gone and we’re that much closer to summer! I don’t know about you but I’m so ready for some summer weather. But before summer, we’ve got to get into the spring spirit and that’s just what I’m doing with today’s Friday Favorites. There’s no better time to change up your decor and start the spring cleaning than now. Today, I’ve rounded up some spring inspiration for all of your interior needs.
- Spruce up your nightstands with new lamps and colorful artwork above the nightstands on either side of your bed. (home tour)
- Worried you don’t have much color in your place? Add pops of bright colors with pillows or small accent rugs throughout your home – Also, did you see this room on my Oscars vs. Interiors post?
- Campaign furniture is very on trend right now… take on a DIY project for spring and create a trendy campaign dresser or desk. (room reveal)
- This white and blue kitchen is beautiful! add more white to your kitchen by switching out your dishes or adding a marble cutting board to your countertop as a decor piece. (room reveal)
- Looking for a big furniture piece for spring? Thing out of the box and buy a colored sofa or sectional. It’s a promising way to brighten up your room.
- All white everything is never a bad idea. Adding wood tones and gold/ brass accents to an all white space will add depth and the spring light will bounce off the room nicely. (before & after)
- Remember my post about tufted furniture for your home? Make the move and buy a tufted headboard this spring – You won’t regret it.
- Add more color to your home office space by bringing in a new rug or accent table.. Want something work friendly for the cubical? Grab a colorful accent pillow for your desk chair or fake plant/ fake flowers for your desk!
What are you doing this spring to switch things up around the house?